Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:00pm
Sponsored by: New Haven Free Public Library
Working on an idea for a business or organization and ready to take it to the next level? Curious about fundraising and how to make progress as a new venture?
Hear from 3 ventures who have been where you are — very recently.
Learn from ventures only a few steps ahead of you about:
• Getting funding
• Building a venture while working
• How to make the most progress towards your goals (full-time employment, hiring staff, impact metrics, sales numbers, etc.)
• Creating a compelling theory of change
Entrepreneur panel includes:
• Keerome Paulie Lawrence, Founder of Extra Yard
• Hojung Kim, Co-Founder and CEO of Homecooked
• Lori Martin, Founder of Haven’s Harvest
Register at the link provided.
- Admission: Free
- Ives Squared
- 133 Elm Street
- New Haven
- get directions